Application form and prospectus can be obtained from SCA upon payment of Rs. 100/- (non refundable) by writing to the following address:-Principal-Sahara Christian Academy Gussain Bhawan Near Govt. I.T.I. Joshiyara, Uttarkashi 249193 (U.A.) India.
Who Can Apply:-
SCA accepts students despite their race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, age or status in keeping with the above philosophy we give the regard to the following.
- The applicant must have attained the age 3 years by April of the year in which he/she wishes to enter the Academy.
- Objectives certificate and a recommendation letter from the head of the institution last-attended with official transcript if any.
Admission of Transfer Students:-
Following criteria will be observed in admitting the transferred students:-
- Required proper academic qualification.
- Satisfactory academic performance.
- A special character certificate and No objection certificate -from the head of the institute
Students should secure min. 50% marks in an attendance examination set by previous school compulsory
Interview and entrance Examination:-
Every applicant, seeking admission in SCA for any classes, must appear for an interview scheduled by the academic committee with parents and guardians. Having passed the interview the candidate is required to appear for entrance test for passed class on education knowledge general knowledge and English from class one to class eight. Each applicant must secure minimum 50% marks to be selected.